Ocean Beach Hospital & Medical Clinics are continuously monitoring and preparing for the potential spread of COVID-19 in our community.
Click here for the latest news: Editorial, Chinook Observer, 6.9.2020
We are working closely with local, regional, and state partners, and adapting as information and protocols change. We have implemented a number of processes at our hospital and clinics, including:
- Screening protocols to identify patients who may be at risk for COVID-19 infection.
- Facilitating lab testing for patients who may be at risk.
- Implementation of health department-recommended isolation processes and procedures.
We ask for your cooperation during this time to help protect yourself and other members of the community:
- If you have symptoms, call 360-642 3181 and follow the instructions given to you.
- Wash your hands often.
- Stay home when you are ill.
- Avoid close contact with others who are ill and avoid sharing personal items, such as beverage containers.
- Avoid attending meetings, events, and groups that are nonessential.
Latest information and resources:
OBHMC COVID-19 Community Flyer
OBHMC Visitor Restrictions Policy
Older individuals and those at higher risk
WA State Department of Health updates