Ocean Beach Hospital & Medical Clinics are continuously monitoring and preparing for the potential spread of COVID-19 in our community.
Click here for the latest news:
Community Update on Testing, 11.24.20
Press Release, 11.17.2020
Editorial, Chinook Observer, 6.9.2020
We are working closely with local, regional, and state partners, and adapting as information and protocols change. We have implemented a number of processes at our hospital and clinics, including:
- Screening protocols to identify patients who may be at risk for COVID-19 infection.
- Facilitating lab testing for patients who may be at risk.
- Implementation of health department-recommended isolation processes and procedures.
We ask for your cooperation during this time to help protect yourself and other members of the community:
- If you have symptoms, call 360-642 3181 and follow the instructions given to you.
- Wash your hands often.
- Stay home when you are ill.
- Avoid close contact with others who are ill and avoid sharing personal items, such as beverage containers.
- Avoid attending meetings, events, and groups that are nonessential.
Latest information and resources:
OBHMC COVID-19 Community Flyer
OBHMC Visitor Restrictions Policy
Older individuals and those at higher risk
WA State Department of Health updates