Assist with maintenance upkeep to the facility and equipment at Ocean Beach Hospital & Clinics. Non-scheduled task upon request, self observation and work independently. Experience in Housekeeping, Custodian procedures, HVAC systems, Boilers, Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, and Machinery. Tools, Power Tools, and other equipment. Other ability in landscape and operate Janitorial Equipment. Must be able to read and follow written instructions. Possess a valid driver’s license and insurance.
Job Title: Maintenance Technician II
Type: Full Time, Days
Immediate Supervisor: Facilities Manager
Location: Ocean Beach Hospital & Medical Clinics
- • High school graduate or equivalent.
• General computer experience preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years continuous, relevant experience with electricity, carpentry, plumbing, painting, and other skills necessary.
• Experience in a hospital setting preferred.
• Be able to deal professionally with the public and other employees.
• Have a valid driver’s license.