This position is located in the Medical Clinics. As a team player, the ability to self-manage and work with all departments in a professional and courteous manner is necessary. This position is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Efficient and orderly admission of clinic patients.
- Ensures that accurate information is collected.
- Handles routine patient inquiries and problems.
- Ensures that all incoming telephone calls are promptly and courteously answered and routed to the correct extension within the clinic.
- Filing of documents and maintaining patient files,
- Retrieving patient’s files, and copying and making ready patient files for consulting appointments in a timely manner.
- Insurance verification
- Accurately filing in a numeric system.
The ability to multitask and balance working independently but in a team environment is required. A compassionate attitude toward patients is required. Your ability to communicate with staff and patients in a friendly, caring and professional manner is required.
This position requires you to be on your feet and moving at a fast pace for 8 hours/per day. A positive and friendly attitude as well as being a team player is a must. 12 months experience in a Medical Clinic preferred. Must be knowledgeable in computer use.
Job Title: Medical Receptionist
Type: Full Time
Department: Ocean Beach Medical Clinics
Immediate Supervisor: Clinic Manager
Location: Ilwaco, Naselle, Ocean Park