The Ocean Beach Hospital values are Excellence, Partnership, Integrity, and Compassion and we expect excellent customer service from all of our staff members.
The hospital provides access to advanced imaging technology, Laboratory, MRI, CT scan, and Life Flight capabilities for major trauma transports. We have a strong network of primary care and subspecialty providers on staff including a full-time Oncology Infusion program.
The Ocean Beach Hospital and Medical Clinics is looking for a Physical Therapist to support an established Physical Therapy program at our facility. The Physical Therapist provides skilled physical therapy to patients/clients with a wide variety of diagnoses and disabilities both in an inpatient and outpatient setting in accordance with a physician’s plan of treatment, taking into account the individual needs of each patient. Requires skills in patient/client evaluation and treatment, as well as professional consultations to achieve maximum patient/client independence in accordance with the individual’s functional level and potential. Performs all duties in a manner that promotes team concept and reflects the Ocean Beach Hospital and Medical Clinic’s mission.
• Current Physical Therapy licensure through the State of Washington.
• Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Provider Certification required within 6 months.
• One year of clinical experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision plans upon eligibility.
• Life and Disability insurance.
• Supplemental insurance options.
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Retirement Plans
Immediate Supervisor: Chief Nursing Officer
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Type: Full time, non-exempt
Shift: Day shift TBD
Location: Ocean Beach Hospital