Assist maintenance with the upkeep of the facility and equipment at Ocean Beach Hospital and Medical Clinics. Non-scheduled tasks upon request. Must be able to work independently and be a good problem solver. Experience in HVAC systems, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, machinery, tools/power tools, and other equipment desired. Experience in landscaping and janitorial work preferred. Must be able to read and follow written instructions and possess a valid driver’s license. Other responsibilities as directed.
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Type: Full Time, Days
Immediate Supervisor: Facilities Manager
Location: Ocean Beach Hospital & Medical Clinics
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- General computer experience preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years continuous, relevant experience with electricity, carpentry, plumbing, painting, and other skills necessary, preferably in a hospital setting.
- Be able to deal professionally with the public and other employees.
- Have a valid Washington State driver’s license.