The Ocean Beach Hospital values are Excellence, Partnership, Integrity, and Compassion and we expect excellent customer service from all of our staff members.
The hospital provides access to advanced imaging technology, Laboratory, MRI, CT scan, and Life Flight capabilities for major trauma transports. We have a strong network of primary care and subspecialty providers on staff including a full-time Oncology Infusion program. The hospital works toward constantly improving its facilities and acquiring new technology to keep pace with the advances of health care.
MD, MD/DO, FP
• Do you have a passion for getting to know and caring for generations of families and want to put down roots somewhere?
• Do you enjoy participating in community outreach programs?
• Do you want to be part of a team that strives for excellence and innovation to meet the health care needs of the community we serve?
Ocean Beach Hospital is a 15 bed not-for-profit Critical Access Hospital located on the scenic Long Beach Peninsula. We have two openings in our brand new Ocean Park Clinic (opens Q2 – 2017). Join an excellent team of providers and caregivers that are committed to their community and to their colleagues. Enjoy a predictable schedule that offers time to enjoy the many amenities offered in and around the South Western Washington Coast.
The Long Beach Peninsula is a coastal community and home to a new national park, historic lighthouses, renowned restaurants, cranberry bogs, and oyster farms. The area is saturated with natural beauty and history, art shops, horseback riding, clamming and numerous river and ocean fishing opportunities; it makes for an area with something for everyone. The peninsula is a tourist destination for beach goers!
Compensation and Benefits:
• A competitive base salary
• A comprehensive compensation and benefits package including but not limited to:
• Malpractice insurance
• Paid time off
• Support for CE
• Retirement plan
• Relocation assistance and signing incentive.
• MD, MD/DO, or FP
• Board Certified or Board Eligible
• Current or eligible for a license through the State of Washington
Location: Ocean Beach Hospital – Ocean Park Clinic (opens Q2 – 2017)
Schedule: Monday through Friday day shift, call rotation is for 1 week (including weekends) at a time 24/7 and is shared with other Providers.