The Ocean Beach Hospital values are Excellence, Partnership, Integrity, and Compassion and we expect excellent customer service from all of our staff members.
The hospital provides access to advanced imaging technology, Laboratory, MRI, CT scan, and Life Flight capabilities for major trauma transports. We have a strong network of primary care and subspecialty providers on staff including a full-time Oncology Infusion program. The hospital works toward constantly improving its facilities and acquiring new technology to keep pace with the advances of health care.
Job Title: Clinic Manager
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
- Four to six years experience in management or supervisory skills at the clinic level. Degree in Administration or Healthcare Preferred. Excellent interpersonal and customers skills required. Must have the ability to communicate with people at all levels within the organization. Must have working knowledge of primary care clinic operations.
- Education: Preferred Bachelors Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, Nursing or related healthcare field. Two to five years experience in clinic management that includes supervision. Education and work experience may be considered and substituted for educational requirements.
- Technical skills: Possess the ability to use PC-based computer programs. Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing. The incumbent must be able to effectively and independently plan, organize, and prioritize their work schedule. Strong experience and expertise with EMR’s (NextGen/EPIC preferred).
To manage and supervise the operational and administrative functions, activities, and projects of a primary care clinic. Directs the business, technical, and nursing support activities of the medical/specialty clinics. Works with clinic physicians and itinerant providers to maintain and improve support services. Functional areas may include laboratory, pharmacy, radiology, physical therapy, and other specialty services. Supervises clinic staff, prepares budgets and reports. Responsible for space planning, maintenance, procurement of supplies, and contract services.
- Ocean Beach Hospital – Medical Clinic (main campus location in Ilwaco)
- Ocean Beach Hospital – Naselle Clinic
- Ocean Beach Hospital Specialty Clinics (all locations including the hospital as warranted)
- Ocean Beach Hospital – Ocean Park Clinic (opens Q2 – 2017)
**Please note – Do not submit resumes only. Please download our fillable application from our homepage and submit via email at email@example.com**